All online reservations require full payment upon booking.
- Rooms cancelled less than 7 days before a reservation will not be refunded unless we are able to rebook your room.
- If you fail to cancel or alter your reservation and do not show up, no refunds will be given.
- We do not provide refunds or waive our cancellation policy due to inclement weather. We seek to provide guests with an authentic experience in nature, and thus being subjected to the elements is part of the experience.
Check In Policy
Check in time is 3:00PM, check out is 11:00AM. Sorry, no early check in or check out.
Indemnification and Assumption of Risk
In consideration of making a reservation, all guests expressly assume the risk of harm arising from their use and stay on the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises. Guest(s) agree to release, hold harmless, forever discharge and indemnify Walden Retreats Hill Country, LLC and Walden Retreats, LLC, it’s parent company, and each and every officer, agent, and employee of each entity from all claims, causes of action, or demands of every kind to the fullest extent allowed by law from and against any liability for personal injury, including death, or property damage sustained by any person including any invitees of the guest(s).
Guest(s) promise to reimburse Walden Retreats Hill Country for all damages to the property caused by Guest(s) or their invitee(s) and shall be responsible to Walden Retreats Hill Country for attorney's fees and other causes necessary to collect such damages as allowed by law. If anything is damaged at the property caused by misuse or negligence of the guest(s) or their invitee(s) or is stolen, the guest(s) shall be responsible for the full amount of the damage or value of the item(s) stolen, and this amount will be charged to the credit card on file.
We are a pet friendly property but do ask that you be responsible for your pet and respectful of our property and other guests. In order to do that, here are a few rules:
- Due to allergy concerns, we do not allow cats to stay in our rooms
- Dogs are always welcome (subject to room availability) and a fee of $30/NIGHT is associated with their stay. If you are traveling with a pet, please let us know ahead of time so that arrangements can be made.
- A maximum of ONE dog is allowed per room.
- Dogs must be leashed when outside.
- Like any good owner, we expect guests to clean up after their pet and properly dispose of any waste.
- Pets are not to be left unattended in the rooms. If you do leave your pets in the room, they must be crated.
- We ask that you please keep your pets off the bed, as any bedding damaged beyond reasonable cleaning attempts will be subject to a replacement fee.
- No smoking of any kind inside any of the rooms. If you would like to smoke, you may do so outside.
- Quiet hours are from 10 PM to 8 AM. During this time, we ask that you respect your neighbors and keep noise to a minimum.
We do not provide any cleaning services during your stay. Extra towels and linens have been provided should you need them.
Room Damage and Charges
When you book online with us, our system keeps your card on file to cover any room charges and damage. Damage to furniture, linens and other property will be assessed and then billed to the customer at our replacement cost, which may include labor costs. We will always try to be transparent in our communication about damage to the rooms. Keep in mind that excessively soiled linens, carpets and furniture will be included as damages.
If you have any questions about our policies, please email us at email@example.com