- All online reservations require full payment upon booking.
- Reservations canceled more than 15+ days prior to arrival will be fully refunded. Cancellations within 14 days of original arrival date will no be refunded.
- Changes to arrival date or length of stay within 7-14 days prior to arrival are subject to a $100 change fee.
- No changes may be made within 7 days of arrival date.
- If you fail to cancel or alter your reservation and do not show up, no refunds will be given.
- We do not provide refunds or waive our cancellation policy due to inclement weather. We seek to provide guests with an authentic experience in nature, and thus being subjected to the elements is part of the experience.
Arrival & Departure Times
- Check-in begins at 4pm and is available until 9 pm. If you are unable to check-in during this timeframe please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make other arrangements.
- Check-out is at 11 am.
Indemnification & Assumption of Risk
In consideration of making a reservation, all guests expressly assume the risk of harm arising from their use and stay on the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises. Guest(s) agree to release, hold harmless, forever discharge and indemnify Walden Retreats Hill Country, LLC and Walden Retreats, LLC, it’s parent company, and each and every officer, agent, and employee of each entity from all claims, causes of action, or demands of every kind to the fullest extent allowed by law from and against any liability for personal injury, including death, or property damage sustained by any person including any invitees of the guest(s).
Guest(s) promise to reimburse Walden Retreats Hill Country for all damages to the property caused by Guest(s) or their invitee(s) and shall be responsible to Walden Retreats Hill Country for attorney's fees and other causes necessary to collect such damages as allowed by law. If anything is damaged at the property caused by misuse or negligence of the guest(s) or their invitee(s) or is stolen, the guest(s) shall be responsible for the full amount of the damage or value of the item(s) stolen, and this amount will be charged to the credit card on file.
- We are an adult oriented property, but do allow children 8 years of age or older to stay with an adult in our Family suite.
We are a dog friendly property but due to allergy concerns we do not allow cats. We do ask that you be responsible for your pet and respectful of our property and other guests. Pet owners must sign a waiver and adhere to the following:
- Dogs are always welcome (subject to room availability) for an additional fee of $50/NIGHT.
- A maximum of ONE dog is allowed per room.
- If you do leave your pets in the room, THEY MUST BE CRATED.
- We ask that you please keep your pets off the bed, as any bedding damaged beyond reasonable cleaning attempts will be subject to a replacement fee.
- Dogs must be leashed when outside.
- No smoking of any kind inside any of the rooms or indoor common areas.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm to 8am.
- For your safety, please stay on all roads and trails and do not climb on fences for any reason.
- The riverbed itself is public land but the banks are private so be sure to stay on Walden’s side of the river in the mowed area. All fishing is catch and release. Please do not dive into the river as it is shallow in some areas.
- We do not provide daily housekeeping services and will only service rooms every 3rd night of the stay. Extra towels, linens and other consumable items are available upon request.
Room Damages & Charges
- An authorization of $150 is held for incidentals for all guests upon check in.
- Guests will be held responsible for theft and/or damage caused by misuse or negligence for the full amount of the damage or value of the item(s) including all associated fees, and this amount will be charged to the credit card on file.
- We will always try to be transparent in our communication about damage to the rooms. Keep in mind that excessively soiled linens, carpets and furniture will be included as damages.
If you have any questions about our policies, please email us at email@example.com