Before you book, here are few things you should know about the Walden experience
- We are currently accepting reservations through June 28th 2020.
- In response to COVID-19, all precautions are being made to disinfect all surfaces and linens in between guests.
- We are not a full service resort, but rather a high end luxury camp site.
- Walden is a self check in property. You will be provided with detailed instructions and directions upon booking.
- Check in beings at 3 PM and check out is 11 AM.
- Minimum 2 night stay required Friday-Sunday.
- Full payment is required upon booking. Rooms canceled less than 30 days before a reservation will not be refunded. If however we are able to rebook your room, no fee will be applied, and we will refund your stay. See Policies for complete cancellation information.
- Each room has a king size bed suited to accommodate 2 adults.
- Children are permitted but we are not able to provide additional beds.
- Dogs are allowed for an additional $30 per night fee.
- There will not be any overnight staff on site.
- Each tent is equipped with a refrigerator, gas grill, Smart Oven® and the essential cooking tools to make your own meals.
- Please read our FAQ for any further questions.